Information on Admission for the 2024/25 School Year
~ Accept applications throughout the year
~ Submit the application form with the copy of the birth certificate of the applicant.
~ Parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.(September to November 2023)
Collection of application Forms (No quota)
~ Collection of application Form for the 2024/25 school year
~ Download from school website OR
~ Obtain from school in person
~ Distribution Period: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Return of Application Forms (No set quota)
~Submit the application Form in person or by post(together with the documents required)
2. a copy of birth certificate
3. a photo
4. 5 stamped self-addressed envelopes
5. Application fee : HK$40 (cash or cheque to be collected together with the application Form). The application fee is non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.
(Cheque payable: Baptist Oi Kwan Social Service Pui Yan Pre-primary School)
~ Return of application form to school in person period: Only Thursday
~ Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m.5:00 p.m.
1.The kindergarten will arrange an interview for the applicants, so please make sure the address is correct.
2.Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
3.Individual interviews will be arranged.
4. When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary, or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication. Arrangement for admission application of Non-Chinese Speaking(NCS) Children, please contact us at 2360 0999 via phone call or email to email@example.com if interpretation / translation service is required.
- Applicants who are eligible for the admission and suitable for the school age.
- Interview performance
- Parents agree with the school’s mission and our teaching mode.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten / The applicants whose parent(s) / sibling(s) are graduates will be given due priority consideration.
- The applicant families in need due to the priority consideration when applying for whole day classes. (not all the priority applicants will be guaranteed)
- Applicants admitted or not is finally determined by the school
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the admission results before 1 December 2023(Friday) by school website.
We will inform parents of the admission results before 8 December 2023(Friday) by post.
- Successful applicants. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the Registration Certificate for KG Admission (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the school and pay the registration fee.
- The registration fee for 2023/24 whole-day place is HK$1500. If the child concerned studies in the school, the registration fee paid will be refunded within one month after enrollment.
- Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 4to 5 January 2023 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and 6 January 2024 (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon) (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the school may not be able to complete registration for their child.
- Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the school in writing. The school will return the “RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the schoo will no longer hold the place for the child. For any enquirys please call
Tel: 2360 0999.
Applicants on the waiting list:
We will inform parents by post and parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by our school. Parents are required to submit the RC / AP to our school and pay the registration fee.
Change school after registration:
Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify our school in writing. We will return the RC / AP as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the RC / AP, the KG will no longer keep the school place for the child.
EDB Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2022/23 School Year:
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens (edb.gov.hk)